NFL EVENT TICKET NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
1. This ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked and admission refused at the sole discretion of the National Football League (the “NFL”). The NFL reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by the NFL to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this ticket or any venue security policies and procedures.
2. The ticket holder assumes all risks with respect to the dangers of personal injury and all other hazards incidental to the event.
3. The ticket holder grants to the NFL and its designees the irrevocable permission to use his or her image, voice, or likeness for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the NFL and its business partners, in any media now known or hereafter created as part of any broadcast or other transmission, reproduction or depiction, of all or any part of the events to which this ticket admits the holder. Ticket holder will not transmit or aid in transmitting any picture, account or description (whether text, data, or visual) in any media now or hereafter existing of any part of the events.
4. This ticket may not be sold, offered for sale or otherwise used for any commercial purposes. This ticket is non-transferable.
5. The ticket holder and his/her belongings may be searched upon entry into the event venue and/or other security checkpoints, and prohibited items may be confiscated. The ticket holder must comply with all conditions of the NFL’s and/or the venue’s security policies, including any applicable bag policy. By tendering this ticket and entering the event venue, the ticket holder consents to such searches and waives any related claims that s/he might have against the NFL, its Member Clubs, its affiliates, or its agents. If the ticket holder elects not to consent to these searches or comply with these security policies, the ticketholder will be denied entry.
©2015 NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.